Danko

  • Richard & Julianna Zarzycki
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2006
      Hello Bill,
      Will you do my favorite to find my greatgrand parents are Andrew
      Danko and his wife Anne Organista were at Saros County, Hungary and hope you
      can help me the find graves are.

      Where would graves of those from these villages be located?

      Have a nice day.

      Thank You, JackieStich

      Jackie,
      I think that you contacted me at one time, because one of my gram's maiden name is Danko. I had sent to the Presov archives for the marriage certificate of my grandparents George Szabolchik to Anna Danko, who were married on
      23, January, 1871. It gave me his parents as George Szabolchik and Maria Czapko, both from Jastrabie n. Toplou, and her parents as Joannes Danko from Majerovce and Elizabetha Kohut from Jastrabie n. Toplou. Julianna
    • tHOMAS j lOPATOSKLY
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2006
        There is a Danko family living in Southington, Connecticut. Not sure if
        any relation - however, who knows.
        Jeanne Lopatosky
        /Also looking for Lopatosky relatives in Slovakia
        Will write more later
        Thank you