Slovak Reference

  • amiak27
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1 9:31 PM
      Here is a web site I do not remember seeing mentioned before. It can
      also be used to access related topics or neighboring peoples. I am
      jsut beginning to explore it myself.

      http://www.dmoz.org/Society/Ethnicity/Slavic/Slovak/

      Ron
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2 4:50 AM
        Dmoz is the mother-of-all internet directories. Search engines of all types
        (including google) source and validate data from here. However each search
        engine puts their own spin on what hits you'll see. Each site submitted is
        validated. As a submitter, you propose a category, so there is always
        relevance to the topic. If you have a website, you want to be on dmoz if
        you want to be found by a search engine.

        Bill