Translation Please - Marriage Certificate

  • Debra Strezenec
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      Hello All:

      I recently found this marriage certificate/proclamation pasted to a piece of water damaged cardboard in my MIL's attic. I understand the jest of all it says, but I would like to have someone else translate it for me. I did not add any special diacritic marks and digraphs.

      Unfortunately, the certificate is now in 2 pieces and unsalvageable. I will need to take a picture of it and keep the picture as proof of the certificate until I can request another.

      This practice was also done to a formal baby picture taken in 1925 for the child of this couple. It is a shame.... Thanks for all your help!

      Deb Strezenec

      ze: Jan
      rodem: Strezenec
      a: Marie
      rodem: Rajnak

      vstoupili v stav
      Manzelstvi
      dle radu Boziho a zakonu statu
      americkeno USA
      One 7 February 1925
      Leta Pane jedentisicdevetsetdvavetpet
      ??vedkove Juraj Vavrica
      Stefan Yanak

      Duchovna sprava v new york
      cirkve ceskoslovenskey
      Binghampton, NY

      Buh lasks jest, a kdoz v lasce prebyva, v Bohu prebyua, a Buh v nem
      1 Jan 4:16