RE: [S-R] questions about Old Hesse, Germany

  • Frank R. Plichta
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31 2:19 PM
      I don't know about "Old" Hesse but "Hesse" is the English name for the
      German State of "Hessen" a 2,969 square mile area in central Germany.

      In my German map index I do not find a location by the name of "Lacarak."
      That name is also not listed in the Michelin Guide for Germany which lists
      all habitable locations.

      What is the source of your location name?

      Frank Plichta
      Galax, Virginia