Re: [S-R] looking for Szt. Hindszant

  • June McKee
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2006
      David, I would think that it may have been mispelled but it was also noted on another person on the same ship as last place of residence. It is very clear and spaced as I did, so I dont know. I will take a look at the site anyways.
      Thanks for your help. If you get anymore ideas please let me know because I am stumped.
      June