RE: [S-R] Cemetery for C'uklasovce and Mala Hradna

  • Debra Strezenec
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 28, 2006
      Thank you for the clairfication. I will keep an open mind while searching.

      Here is where the church records would be found for each village:
      Cuklasovce (Velke Drzkovce) - Rom Cath - Banovce nad Bebrovaou, Mala Hradna
      Mala Hradna - Has its own RC church (mapy.atlas.sk shows a church building
      extant). Rom Cath - Banovce nad Bebrovaou, Evangelical - Horne Ozorovce.

      Allow me a generalization: Almost every Christian cemetery I have seen in
      SK has been physically attached as part of a church building grounds.
      Sometimes of course, a church building is taken down and the cemetery
      remains of course. So I would look first at Velke Drzkovce. However,
      since this was 5KM away from Cuklasovce, so I would think there might be a
      local church.

      --
      Bill Tarkulich
      http://www.iabsi.com