Re: [S-R] Re: help with villiage name in Eperjes 1880's

  • June McKee
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2006
      Matt,
      gee I wish that this LDS center had something like that. I am going to check into another one which is about 40mi away and see if they have a machine like that for taking the pictures. It would be well worth it. The only thing is that I would have to reorder the film again beings they don't allow for them to leave the center that I go to. Really inconvenient. I guess that is what I get for living in the country.
      thanks for the info
      June