Re: [S-R] Re: Surname: Komenda

  • helene cincebeaux
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 16, 2006
      hi - doris holdorf is researching the Komenda family - i am in Slovakia til sept 6 but e mail me directly after that and i can give you contact info

      helene

      María Eugenia Kromholc <mariuk@...> wrote:
      Alan, thanks for your answer.

      The surname is Komenda (just like that) and the place is Kokava nad
      Rimavicou.
      She had her child there. I think Liptovska Kokava is pretty far from Kokava
      nad Rim. to be her place.
      I have looked up in the magyar telephone directory and there seems to be a
      lot of Komenda and none in the slovak telephone directory.

      Maria.

      --
      María Eugenia Kromholc
      Periodista