Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] ahoj Maura

  • sabinov@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2000
      My Hints site is always in the tagline below... and you can always reach
      me at this email address also.

      We are winding up our last month of school, and I am getting snowed
      under with special ed paperwork, but I am still around.... will have
      more time to devote to genealogy after June 6 (which is the one year
      anniversary of this list as it happens).