RE: [S-R] Slovak Church Records in Sátoraljaújhe ly, HU

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25, 2006
      I’ve seen some of the records for Szinna at the Sátoraljaújhely archives and
      made a few photo images of records that I was interested in.

      At the moment, all I’m trying to do is find out if other people have found
      Slovak church records at the Sátoraljaújhely archives from other villages
      and what villages.

      Jim

      _____