Re: [S-R] Zigmontovich- Modla

  • Pgfollmer@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24, 2006
      Thank you so much Helene. Found out that maybe the name Domion was a
      relative and not my ggrandparents name, but that the name was Modla. I did get
      Paul's newsletters and saw your name in it repeadedly and thank you for writing. I
      don't get the newsletter anymore because I guess he is just doing it on the
      internet now. Anyhow yes I will write(certainly)when you get back. Peggy
      Follmer pgfollmer@...