Re: [S-R] World War I Draft Registration Records for Surname PLICHTA

  • Dr. Joe Q.
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 6, 2006
      I will look up the record for MARIA EUGENIA (only). I do have limited
      access to the Ancestory.com site.

      Please send me the complete name, year of birth, city an state, and your
      best guess as to how the name was was spelled. Please send these data
      directly to me (my e-mail address as it appears in this message) and not
      to the list.

      Dr. "Q"