Re: [S-R] Slovak phone book

  • Michael Mojher
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6, 2006
      Kelly,
      My niece-in-law is from Slovakia. Her mother from Presov is visiting her for the summer. Both would be able to talk for you. I will forward your e-mail and see what they are willing to do.
      Michael Mojher
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6, 2006
        >>> I found the phone numbers,I had written down for Klara
        Nagyova,Rudna 058/7344271 This is Klara's daughter Judy, I believe she
        lives next door. <<<

        Not quite true.

        Nagyová Judita Rudná 59, Rudná 058 / 7344271
        Nagyová Klára Rudná 44, Rudná 058 / 7329252

        I am guessing that the houses may be across from each other or perhaps
        15 house apart.

        . . . and there are others too . . .

        Nagy Emil Rudná 42, Rudná
        Nagy Ladislav Rudná 117, Rudná