Re: [S-R] Slovak phone book

  • Kelly Gyurkovits
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6 4:31 PM
      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Mojher" <mgmojher@...>
      wrote:
      >Michael,

      I found the phone numbers,I had written down for Klara Nagyova,Rudna
      058/7344271 This is Klara's daughter Judy, I believe she lives next
      door.

      But what I really need is a person who will phone her to ask her
      mother were my g-g-grandparents were born.

      Kelly

      > Kelly,
      > I did a Nagy search in area code 058. There were 27 listed.
      All given names were male, no Klara. Do you know Klara's husband's
      name? Or the village she lives in?
      > Michael Mojher

    • Michael Mojher
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6 4:42 PM
        Kelly,
        My niece-in-law is from Slovakia. Her mother from Presov is visiting her for the summer. Both would be able to talk for you. I will forward your e-mail and see what they are willing to do.
        Michael Mojher
        I found the phone numbers,I had written down for Klara Nagyova,Rudna
        058/7344271 This is Klara's daughter Judy, I believe she lives next
        door.

        But what I really need is a person who will phone her to ask her
        mother were my g-g-grandparents were born.

        Kelly

        > Kelly,
        > I did a Nagy search in area code 058. There were 27 listed.
        All given names were male, no Klara. Do you know Klara's husband's
        name? Or the village she lives in?
        > Michael Mojher

      • johnqadam
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 6 6:39 PM
          >>> I found the phone numbers,I had written down for Klara
          Nagyova,Rudna 058/7344271 This is Klara's daughter Judy, I believe she
          lives next door. <<<

          Not quite true.

          Nagyová Judita Rudná 59, Rudná 058 / 7344271
          Nagyová Klára Rudná 44, Rudná 058 / 7329252

          I am guessing that the houses may be across from each other or perhaps
          15 house apart.

          . . . and there are others too . . .

          Nagy Emil Rudná 42, Rudná
          Nagy Ladislav Rudná 117, Rudná