Re: [S-R] Slovak phone book

  • Michael Mojher
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6, 2006
      Kelly,
      I did a Nagy search in area code 058. There were 27 listed. All given names were male, no Klara. Do you know Klara's husband's name? Or the village she lives in?
      Michael Mojher
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6, 2006
        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Mojher" <mgmojher@...>
        wrote:
        >Michael,

        I found the phone numbers,I had written down for Klara Nagyova,Rudna
        058/7344271 This is Klara's daughter Judy, I believe she lives next
        door.

        But what I really need is a person who will phone her to ask her
        mother were my g-g-grandparents were born.

        Kelly

        > Kelly,
        > I did a Nagy search in area code 058. There were 27 listed.
        All given names were male, no Klara. Do you know Klara's husband's
        name? Or the village she lives in?
        > Michael Mojher

      • Michael Mojher
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 6, 2006
          Kelly,
          My niece-in-law is from Slovakia. Her mother from Presov is visiting her for the summer. Both would be able to talk for you. I will forward your e-mail and see what they are willing to do.
          Michael Mojher
          I found the phone numbers,I had written down for Klara Nagyova,Rudna
          058/7344271 This is Klara's daughter Judy, I believe she lives next
          door.

          But what I really need is a person who will phone her to ask her
          mother were my g-g-grandparents were born.

          Kelly

          > Kelly,
          > I did a Nagy search in area code 058. There were 27 listed.
          All given names were male, no Klara. Do you know Klara's husband's
          name? Or the village she lives in?
          > Michael Mojher

        • johnqadam
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 6, 2006
            >>> I found the phone numbers,I had written down for Klara
            Nagyova,Rudna 058/7344271 This is Klara's daughter Judy, I believe she
            lives next door. <<<

            Not quite true.

            Nagyová Judita Rudná 59, Rudná 058 / 7344271
            Nagyová Klára Rudná 44, Rudná 058 / 7329252

            I am guessing that the houses may be across from each other or perhaps
            15 house apart.

            . . . and there are others too . . .

            Nagy Emil Rudná 42, Rudná
            Nagy Ladislav Rudná 117, Rudná