Slovak phone book

  • Kelly Gyurkovits
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2006
      I am trying to look up a last name of Nagy in the 058 area but I can't
      seem to find the name, also was wondering if someone would make a call
      for me, my great- grandfather's sister is still alive and she is the
      only mone who knows the origial village my family came from, her name
      is Klara (Gyurkovics) Nagy, I am very close to finding out some
      important info.