Re: [S-R] World War I Draft Registration Records for Surname PLICHTA

  • nhasior@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 6, 2006
      Maria,
      the only place i have found such records is through Ancestry.com.
      sometimes Ancestry will have a special offer which allows you to access it
      for a limited time for free.
      if you are not a subscriber to Ancestry.com, check around your local
      libraries and see if one provides this service for its patrons.
      Noreen

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 6, 2006
        National Archives has them
        http://archives.gov/research/military/ww1.html
        or
        www.ancestry.com

        Both have the records available for a fee

        --
        Bill Tarkulich
        http://www.iabsi.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 6, 2006
          I will look up the record for MARIA EUGENIA (only). I do have limited
          access to the Ancestory.com site.

          Please send me the complete name, year of birth, city an state, and your
          best guess as to how the name was was spelled. Please send these data
          directly to me (my e-mail address as it appears in this message) and not
          to the list.

          Dr. "Q"