Re: [S-R] {Admin}Sending Spam and other off topic messages

  • Tom Potsko
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2006
      Maura,

      I just tried to forward the email that was possibly the reason for your
      email. Why does it show up in Slovak-Roots when you forward to
      non-Slovak-Roots email addresses? I saw your email before I read this one,
      and I apologize. I love Slovak-Roots and it's members are really
      professional and just as helpful. Tom