Re: [S-R] Varsa vs. Barsa

  • ErikaJMack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2006
      I'm sure there are legitimate explanations having to do with the
      "Americanization" of a family name that I don't altogether understand, but I have run into
      the same problem with 2 spellings of my great-grandmother's name 'Duroska'
      vs. 'Zuroska'. Finalizing it is a process, but it is my understanding that once
      done, those LDS records can be modified. (However, changing social security
      information if that applies... that's something altogether different.)

      Good luck.
      Erika