{Admin}Sending Spam and other off topic messages

  • Maura
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2006
      A reminder that it is against the rules of the list to send spam,
      chain emails or any other off topic (non genealogy) messages to this
      list. Doing so may result in your permanent removal from the list.

      And by the way, it's also not very smart to -respond- to said email
      and include it in your message, thereby resending it to the hundreds
      of people on this list. It's much better to hit the delete button, or
      if you must, write to the person privately.

      Maura
      slovak roots listowner
    • Tom Potsko
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2006
        Maura,

        I just tried to forward the email that was possibly the reason for your
        email. Why does it show up in Slovak-Roots when you forward to
        non-Slovak-Roots email addresses? I saw your email before I read this one,
        and I apologize. I love Slovak-Roots and it's members are really
        professional and just as helpful. Tom