Drobnak

  • Madrobnak@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2000
      Looking for the family of Andrew John Drobnak born Nov. 30. 1882 in Markovce,
      Austria, Zemplin County. He arrived in NY Nov 1896 aboard the SS Trave. I was
      given his application for naturalization in 1940 by his daughter. However, I
      am at a loss on finding his family in Slovakia thru the Internet, SS Trave
      passenger list and family history center computers. He must have changed the
      spelling of his name in NY.

      His father, Andrew John Drobnak, was born in Austria-Hungary in 1851. His
      Wife was Mary Babinchak also born in Austria Hungary. Babinchak family here
      believe he spelled it Drobenak but that isn't found either. This is my
      stone-wall!

      Would someone please help me? Thx
      Mary Anne Drobnak