Re: [S-R] Translation help

  • Karen C
    Message 1 of 34 , Jun 29, 2006
      From what I could see, I thought it looked Latin too. I just recently reviewed some records that were in Hungarian at the FHC, they gave me a small booklet with Hungarian/English translations. It was very helpful. If you could produce a better quality photo that i could view enlarged, i would be willing to take a crack at it.

      Karen

      Paula <hotrodkitty2000@...> wrote:
      A friend forwarded this to me thinking it was in Hungarian and was told it was Slovakian. Would anyone be so kind as to look at the document and if possible, translate it? I put it in the Photo section under Baptismal document/certificate.

      Thank you in advance.

      Paula Knebler

      ps: apologies if this comes thru twice.

      Looking for Balog, Böhm/Boehm, Bondár, Duzs, Hillebrand, Holub, Jámbor, Juhas/Juhasz/Yuhas, Kovac, Kuhn, Molnár, Nagy, Répásy/Répási, Schuch, Slezák, Sojmo, Varga, Varadi, Volek/Wollek

      Visit my group Hungarian_Genealogy@yahoogroups.com

    • Julie Mark
      Message 34 of 34 , Feb 26, 2016

        I’m glad to know all this now!  Thank you again Sandra, it’s very helpful information.  I sometimes feel I find more valuable stuff on FamilySearch than I do on  Ancestry J

        Julie