Re: [S-R] Re: Translation help

  • Michael Mojher
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2006
      Birth Records in Slovak is Krsteni. The first line appears to be Slovak, but the second line appears to be Latin. Rough translation: Testament of Birth.
      Unfortunately, even under magnification the rest of the document is unreadable. Send at a much higher resolution.
      Michael Mojher
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2006
        May I send it to you privately? It shows up quite nicely as an
        attachment, which I can't do from here. You'll have to give me an
        email address 'at' what domain.

        Paula

        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Mojher" <mgmojher@...>