Anyone interested in back issues of Nase rodina & Rocenka?

  • David Yencso
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2006
      Hi !
      I have the following items I'd like to find a new home for:
      Rocenka V.1, No.1
      Nase rodina V5, No 3,4- Summer & Fall 1993
      V6, No 1,2,3,4 Mar, June, Sep, Dec 1994
      V7, No 1,2,3 Mar, June, Sep 1995

      That's a total of 10 magazines.
      CGSI is selling these for $36.50 (includes postage).

      They're yours for $10 (to help cover my palacinky costs this summer).

      There are a lot of great articles in them.
      First one to email me that you want them will get them.

      Dave Y.