SLOVAK HERITAGE LIVE

  • Vladimir Linder
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 6, 2006
      Slovak Heritage Live Spring and Summer issues have been published and
      will be mailed out tomorrow from Seattle, Washnington.

      Spring Issue:
      Travelogue of my Fall 2005 trip to Slovakia
      Advantage Car Rentals, their story
      25 anniversary of Folklore Group BYSTRINA from Banska Bystrica
      50 Anniversary of folklore group MOSTAR from Brezno

      Summer Issue:
      Comenius University in Bratislava Centre for continuing education,
      Institute for Language and academic preparation (UJOP)
      Master Craftsmen JOZEF LENHART and JURAJ LEPORIS
      MAUTHAUSEN Cconcentration Camp in Austria
      Dobsina Ice Cave
      Auschwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp in Poland
      Milan Rastislav Stefanik and his travels
      SLOVAKIA'S SUMMER FOLKLORE FESTIVALS

      Summary will be posted soon at:

      http://www.slovakheritage.org/SHLnewsletter/shl.htm

      If you like to receive a complimentary copy of SHL please send your
      postal address to vlinder49@...
      This offer is good only for first time requests in North America

      I can also mail you electronic version in PDF format no ptoblem.

      Vladimir Linder
      Slovak Heritage Live quarterly Newsletter
      3804 Yale Street, Burnaby, BC, V5C 1P6, CANADA
      Phone/Fax:: (604) 291-8065, Cell: (604) 889-4616
      Email: vlinder49@...

      For sample issue please send US$2.00 to the above address.
      Subscription US$25.00 per year.
      Slovak-English and English-Slovak Translations US$45.00 per page

      Next genealogical and ancestral village videos and photography trip
      starts JUNE 12, 2006

      You may check out our home pages at:

      www.slovakheritage.org
      www.lindervideo.com
      www.liptovskateplicka.com

      To reach me in Slovakia please email me at: vlinder49@...
      My cell in Slovakia is: 011-421-918-075-291
      Advertising rates:

      Full page 9 3/4 x 7 1/4 US$720.00
      1/2 page 4 3/4 x 7 1/4 US$360.00
      1/4 page 3 3/4 x 4 3/4 US$180.00
      1/8 page 2 3/8 x 4 US$ 90.00
      1/12 page 2 3/8 x 2.5 US$ 75.00
    • Vladimir Linder
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 9, 2008
        FALL and WINTER issues of SLOVAK HERITAGE LIVE newsletter are ready
        to be mailed out tomorrow from Seattle.

        If you aren't a subscriber yet and like to receive complimentary copy
        please email Vladimir

        at: vlinder49@...

        with your snail mail address

        Vladi
      • Vladimir Linder
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 9, 2008
          Down to last 40 free copies.

          >FALL and WINTER issues of SLOVAK HERITAGE LIVE newsletter are ready
          >to be mailed out tomorrow from Seattle.
          >
          >If you aren't a subscriber yet and like to receive FREE complimentary copy
          >please email Vladimir
          >
          >at: <mailto:vlinder49%40gmail.com>vlinder49@...
          >
          >with your snail mail address
          >
          >Vladi

          Vladimir Linder
          Slovak Heritage Live quarterly Newsletter
          3804 Yale Street, Burnaby, BC, V5C 1P6, CANADA
          Phone/Fax:: (604) 291-8065, Cell: (604) 889-4616
          Email: vlinder49@...

          For sample issue please send US$8.00 to the above address.
          Subscription US$25.00 per year.
          Slovak-English and English-Slovak Translations US$50.00 per page

          Next Slovakia Genealogical research trip starts JUNE, 2009
          To reach me in Slovakia please email me at: vlinder49@...

          My cells in Slovakia are: 011-421-918-075-291 or 011-421-914-109-444

          You may check out our home pages at:

          http://www.slovakheritage.org
          http://www.slovakheritagelive.com
          http://www.lindervideo.com
          http://www.liptovskateplicka.com
          http://www.slovakgenealogy.com
          http://www.slovakiagenealogy.com
          http://www.pensiondolinka.com

          177 videos at: http://www.youtube.com/user/vladi49
        • Joseph Kenney
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 9, 2008
            thanks Vladi

            see below....

            ________________________________

            FALL and WINTER issues of SLOVAK HERITAGE LIVE newsletter are ready
            to be mailed out tomorrow from Seattle.

            If you aren't a subscriber yet and like to receive complimentary copy
            please email Vladimir

            at: vlinder49@gmail. com

            with your snail mail address
            Joe Kenney
            22 Baker Street
            Winsted, CT 06098-1302

            Vladi

          • Vladimir Linder
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 9, 2008
              Will be mailed, no problem

              Vladi

              At 03:53 PM 12/9/2008, you wrote:

              >thanks Vladi
              >
              >see below....
              >

              >________________________________

            • voony
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 10, 2008
                Vladi I would also like a copy of the newsletter and info for subscription

                R von Berge
                10763 Charring Cross
                Whitmore Lake,Mi 48189

                Thanks

                ________________________________
                >FALL and WINTER issues of SLOVAK HERITAGE LIVE newsletter are ready
                >to be mailed out tomorrow from Seattle.
                >
                >If you aren't a subscriber yet and like to receive complimentary copy
                >please email Vladimir
                >
                >at: vlinder49@gmail. com
                >
                >with your snail mail address
                >Joe Kenney
                >22 Baker Street
                >Winsted, CT 06098-1302
                >
                >Vladi

              • Donna Lanik
                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 10, 2008
                  Vladimir
                  I would also like a copy of the newsletter and info for a subscription

                  Donna Lanik
                  1120 St.Abigail St. SW
                  Hartville, OH 44632

                  Vladimir Linder wrote:

                  > FALL and WINTER issues of SLOVAK HERITAGE LIVE newsletter are ready
                  > to be mailed out tomorrow from Seattle.
                  >
                  > If you aren't a subscriber yet and like to receive complimentary copy
                  > please email Vladimir
                  >
                  > at: vlinder49@... <mailto:vlinder49%40gmail.com>
                  >
                  > with your snail mail address
                  >
                  > Vladi