[S-R] Re: Slovak Music

  • eternallysealed8
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 13, 2006
      That is where I bought the music from. Barbara

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, Larry Buback <lbuback@...>
      wrote:

      > Have you tried http://www.iarelative.com/music/main.htm I buy
      slovak music from here with great success. Larry

      > donelias@... wrote: Google is your friend. (Google for
      Slovakaires.)

      > Don
      >
      > On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 03:02:19 -0000 "eternallysealed8"
      > <eternallysealed8@...> writes:
      > > -Thank you for the website.I looked but they did not have the
      > > Slovakaires any other suggestions? This is for my daughters
      wedding
      > > in
      > > September. Thanks, Barbara
      > >

      > > -- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "johnqadam" <johnqadam@>

      Treasure.
      > > Does
      > > >
      > > > Try http://www.slovakic.com/
      >

      > Larry Buback
      > lbuback@...

    • Marilyn Hertenstein
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 19, 2006
        Barbara,
        I have located this album for you. Please write to me personally, and we
        can make arrangements to get the music to you in time for the wedding.

        Marilyn
        mjhertenstein@...

        _____

        slovak music from here with great success. Larry

        donelias@juno. <mailto:donelias%40juno.com> com wrote: Google is your

        <eternallysealed8@ <mailto:eternallysealed8%40yahoo.com> yahoo.com> writes:
        > -Thank you for the website.I looked but they did not have the
        > Slovakaires any other suggestions? This is for my daughters wedding
        > in
        > September. Thanks, Barbara
        >

        > -- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@ <mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com>
        yahoogroups.com, "johnqadam" <johnqadam@...>

        > > > is called Remember Slovakia and the other is Chardas Treasure.
        > Does
        > > > anyone know where I could purchase these? <<<
        > >
        > > Try http://www.slovakic <http://www.slovakic.com/> .com/

        Larry Buback
        lbuback@yahoo. <mailto:lbuback%40yahoo.com> com