Re: [S-R] Re: Slovak Music

  • Larry Buback
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 13, 2006
      Have you tried http://www.iarelative.com/music/main.htm I buy slovak music from here with great success. Larry

      donelias@... wrote: Google is your friend. (Google for Slovakaires.)

      Don

      On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 03:02:19 -0000 "eternallysealed8"
      <eternallysealed8@...> writes:
      > -Thank you for the website.I looked but they did not have the
      > Slovakaires any other suggestions? This is for my daughters wedding
      > in
      > September. Thanks, Barbara
      >

      > -- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "johnqadam" <johnqadam@...>

      > > > is called Remember Slovakia and the other is Chardas Treasure.
      > Does
      > > > anyone know where I could purchase these? <<<
      > >
      > > Try http://www.slovakic.com/

      Larry Buback
      lbuback@...
    • Marilyn Hertenstein
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 13, 2006
        Is there a radio station nearby that has a "Slovak Hour" Perhaps they can
        make a copy of the song for you. They tend to have huge libraries of music.

        Marilyn

        _____

        slovak music from here with great success. Larry

        donelias@juno. <mailto:donelias%40juno.com> com wrote: Google is your

        <eternallysealed8@ <mailto:eternallysealed8%40yahoo.com> yahoo.com> writes:
        > -Thank you for the website.I looked but they did not have the
        > Slovakaires any other suggestions? This is for my daughters wedding
        > in
        > September. Thanks, Barbara
        >

        > -- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@ <mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com>
        yahoogroups.com, "johnqadam" <johnqadam@...>

        > > > is called Remember Slovakia and the other is Chardas Treasure.
        > Does
        > > > anyone know where I could purchase these? <<<
        > >
        > > Try http://www.slovakic <http://www.slovakic.com/> .com/

        Larry Buback
        lbuback@yahoo. <mailto:lbuback%40yahoo.com> com

      • eternallysealed8
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 13, 2006
          That is where I bought the music from. Barbara

          --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, Larry Buback <lbuback@...>
          wrote:

          > Have you tried http://www.iarelative.com/music/main.htm I buy
          slovak music from here with great success. Larry

          > donelias@... wrote: Google is your friend. (Google for
          Slovakaires.)

          > Don
          >
          > On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 03:02:19 -0000 "eternallysealed8"
          > <eternallysealed8@...> writes:
          > > -Thank you for the website.I looked but they did not have the
          > > Slovakaires any other suggestions? This is for my daughters
          wedding
          > > in
          > > September. Thanks, Barbara
          > >

          > > -- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "johnqadam" <johnqadam@>

          Treasure.
          > > Does
          > > >
          > > > Try http://www.slovakic.com/
          >

          > Larry Buback
          > lbuback@...

        • Marilyn Hertenstein
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 19, 2006
            Barbara,
            I have located this album for you. Please write to me personally, and we
            can make arrangements to get the music to you in time for the wedding.

            Marilyn
            mjhertenstein@...

            _____