Re: [S-R] Re: Slovak Music

  • donelias@juno.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 13, 2006
      Google is your friend. (Google for Slovakaires.)

      Don

      On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 03:02:19 -0000 "eternallysealed8"
      <eternallysealed8@...> writes:
      > -Thank you for the website.I looked but they did not have the
      > Slovakaires any other suggestions? This is for my daughters wedding
      > in
      > September. Thanks, Barbara
      >

      > -- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "johnqadam" <johnqadam@...>

      > > > is called Remember Slovakia and the other is Chardas Treasure.
      > Does
      > > > anyone know where I could purchase these? <<<
      > >
      > > Try http://www.slovakic.com/
    • Larry Buback
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 13, 2006
        Have you tried http://www.iarelative.com/music/main.htm I buy slovak music from here with great success. Larry

        donelias@... wrote: Google is your friend. (Google for Slovakaires.)

        <eternallysealed8@...> writes:
        > -Thank you for the website.I looked but they did not have the
        > Slovakaires any other suggestions? This is for my daughters wedding
        > in
        > September. Thanks, Barbara
        >

        > -- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "johnqadam" <johnqadam@...>

        > > > is called Remember Slovakia and the other is Chardas Treasure.
        > Does
        > > > anyone know where I could purchase these? <<<
        > >
        > > Try http://www.slovakic.com/

        Larry Buback
        lbuback@...
      • Marilyn Hertenstein
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 13, 2006
          Is there a radio station nearby that has a "Slovak Hour" Perhaps they can
          make a copy of the song for you. They tend to have huge libraries of music.

          Marilyn

          _____

          slovak music from here with great success. Larry

          donelias@juno. <mailto:donelias%40juno.com> com wrote: Google is your

          <eternallysealed8@ <mailto:eternallysealed8%40yahoo.com> yahoo.com> writes:
          > -Thank you for the website.I looked but they did not have the
          > Slovakaires any other suggestions? This is for my daughters wedding
          > in
          > September. Thanks, Barbara
          >

          > -- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@ <mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com>
          yahoogroups.com, "johnqadam" <johnqadam@...>

          > > > is called Remember Slovakia and the other is Chardas Treasure.
          > Does
          > > > anyone know where I could purchase these? <<<
          > >
          > > Try http://www.slovakic <http://www.slovakic.com/> .com/

          Larry Buback
          lbuback@yahoo. <mailto:lbuback%40yahoo.com> com

        • eternallysealed8
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 13, 2006
            That is where I bought the music from. Barbara

            --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, Larry Buback <lbuback@...>
            wrote:

            > Have you tried http://www.iarelative.com/music/main.htm I buy
            slovak music from here with great success. Larry

            > donelias@... wrote: Google is your friend. (Google for
            Slovakaires.)

            > Don
            >
            > On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 03:02:19 -0000 "eternallysealed8"
            > <eternallysealed8@...> writes:
            > > -Thank you for the website.I looked but they did not have the
            > > Slovakaires any other suggestions? This is for my daughters
            wedding
            > > in
            > > September. Thanks, Barbara
            > >

            > > -- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "johnqadam" <johnqadam@>

            Treasure.
            > > Does
            > > >
            > > > Try http://www.slovakic.com/
            >

            > Larry Buback
            > lbuback@...

          • Marilyn Hertenstein
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 19, 2006
              Barbara,
              I have located this album for you. Please write to me personally, and we
              can make arrangements to get the music to you in time for the wedding.

              Marilyn
              mjhertenstein@...

              _____