Slovak Music

  • eternallysealed8
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 11, 2006
      I was wondering, I bought with my visa card 2 cassettes totaling
      $21.00 from the Slovak Shop back in the beginning of May.I have not
      received them yet. I have emailed them several times.Got two replies
      that they were on their way,but that was several weeks ago.They have
      not responded to me. So I am looking for music by the Slovakaires,one
      is called Remember Slovakia and the other is Chardas Treasure. Does
      anyone know where I could purchase these? My daughters wedding is in
      September and I would like to have them for her reception.Please
      help.Thank you, Barbara
    • johnqadam
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 12, 2006
        >>> looking for music by the Slovakaires,one
        > is called Remember Slovakia and the other is Chardas Treasure. Does
        > anyone know where I could purchase these? <<<

        Try http://www.slovakic.com/
      • eternallysealed8
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 12, 2006
          -Thank you for the website.I looked but they did not have the
          Slovakaires any other suggestions? This is for my daughters wedding in
          September. Thanks, Barbara