RE: [S-R] World War I Draft Registration Records Analysis

  • Frank R. Plichta
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2006
      In 1917/1918 Hawaii was not even thinking about being a state. New Mexico
      and Arizona were the last two of the original 48 states admitted in 1912.
      You need to include the District of Columbia in the alphabetical list and
      exclude Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico in order for Wisconsin to be #48.

      Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico are included in the Ancestory.com description
      of the WWI Draft records. Has anyone researched anyone from those regions?
      If so, what are the first numeric digits from the stamped number on page 2?

      Thanks,
      Frank Plichta
      Galax, Virginia