Exhibit @ Slovak Embassy

  • raybravo2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2006
      Congratulations to Vladimir & Helene!

      My photographs of Slovakia will be part of an exhibit at the Slovak Embassy. President
      Gasparov liked them maybe you will as well. The opening is on Thursday June 22 at 6:30.
      You must RSVP June 19. The other two exhibiters are Vladimir Ferko's drotar work and wire
      work of Steve Athanas. I downloaded the invitation into the "Files" area under "Invitation
      Slovak Embassy".

      I hope to see you there.
      Colin
    • Vladimir Linder
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2006
        The Slovak president name is IVAN GASPAROVIC.

        VLadi

        At 12:01 PM 6/2/2006, you wrote:
        >Congratulations to Vladimir & Helene!
        >
        >My photographs of Slovakia will be part of an exhibit at the Slovak
        >Embassy. President
        >Gasparov liked them maybe you will as well. The opening is on
        >Thursday June 22 at 6:30.
        >You must RSVP June 19. The other two exhibiters are Vladimir
        >Ferko's drotar work and wire
        >work of Steve Athanas. I downloaded the invitation into the "Files"
        >area under "Invitation
        >Slovak Embassy".
        >
        >I hope to see you there.
        >Colin

        Vladimir Linder

        I do Genealogical research, Ancestral Village Videos and Ancestral
        Village Photography in Slovakia.

        More information on:
        Genealogical research:
        http://www.slovakheritage.org/Shopping/Genrsrch/genealogical_research.htm
        Ancestral Village Videos:
        http://www.slovakheritage.org/Shopping/Videos/ancestral_videos.htm
        Ancestral Village Photography:
        http://www.slovakheritage.org/Shopping/Videos/ancestral_photography.htm
        History of any village or town in Slovakia:
        http://www.slovakheritage.org/Shopping/Books/histtrans.htm

        Slovak-English and English Slovak Translations US$45.00 per page

        Next genealogical and ancestral village videos and photography trip
        starts JUNE 12, 2006
        To reach me in Slovakia please email me at: vlinder49@...
        My cell in Slovakia is: 011-421-918-075-291

        Email: vlinder49@...

        Contact me for more details

        Vladimir Linder
        3804 Yale Street
        Burnaby, BC, V5C 1P6, CANADA
        Phone/Fax: 1-604-291-8065, Cell: 1-604-889-4616