A word question - Butterfly

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2006
      A long story.

      I have the following spellings for the word butterfly. Are they
      correct? Especially the 2 accent marks on the Slovak?

      · Slovak: Motýľ
      · Czech: Motýl
      · Polish: Motyl

      Thank you in advance.

      Tom Salmon
      Virginia Beach
    • Jan Ammann
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2006
        Hello Tom...........I can verify that your czech entry for butterfly and the accent mark is also correct..................Jan

        Tom <salmont@...> wrote: A long story.

        I have the following spellings for the word butterfly. Are they
        correct? Especially the 2 accent marks on the Slovak?

        · Slovak: Motýľ
        · Czech: Motýl
        · Polish: Motyl

        Thank you in advance.

        Tom Salmon
        Virginia Beach

        Genealogy research Cellular phone family plan Family genealogy Family vacations Genealogy family tree

      • Tom
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2006
          Correction to the Slovak Motýl'