Re: [S-R] Re: mtDNA

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2006
      I ordered my kit from FamilyTreeDNA.com
      My Slovak family is through my father who was born in Presov. This kit was
      ordered for my mother's side of the family (non-Slovak) - hoping to find
      someone who connects to a g-g-grandmother.
      This is all new to me so I will most definitely contact you when I get my
      results. Right now I am doing as much reading about these tests and how to
      interpret the results.
      Carol