Index cards

  • Andrea Vangor
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12 2:31 PM
      I am perusing NARA index cards for New York arrivals from 1897-1902,
      publication T519.115. Some of them are really hard to read. I found that
      on the very bottom right, some of the cards have a sort of code. In some
      cases it appears to be the individual's birth date but in other cases it is
      different -- has anyone encountered this?