MD Posn file in Files

  • raybravo2000
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2006
      OK, I placed the file in the "files" area. I can't find the original
      record I scanned but this Archdiocese does not allow public access to
      it's Sacramental Records and that is why I only provided the edited
      version. If I can find the record maybe I can scan some more of it.

      Regarding the "Photos" area I was able to blow-up thumbnails of the
      rest of the photos in that area. I was able to read the documents,
      etc.

      Our thinking here is that "MD" has something to do with 5 towns being
      merged into Posn in the 19th cen.

      Colin