Re: [S-R] Question about MD Posn

  • raybravo2000
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2006
      Thanks Micheal. There are no years listed after the initials but
      what you are saying makes sense. Christine will be in on
      Tuesday and I'll scan one of the entries and put it in the "Photos"
      area.

      Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers, and the Mothers of
      Invention.

      Colin

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Mojher"
      <mgmojher@...> wrote:

      > Colin,
      > Some records are referred to by the shorthand B(irth),
      M(arriage) and D(eath). Usually, there is a year listed after the B,
      M, or D.
      > Can you show an example to us in context larger than "MD
      Posn"?
      > Michael Mojher

      Posn".
      > Does anyone know what "MD" stands for?