Re: [S-R] Question about MD Posn

  • Michael Mojher
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2006
      Colin,
      Some records are referred to by the shorthand B(irth), M(arriage) and D(eath). Usually, there is a year listed after the B, M, or D.
      Can you show an example to us in context larger than "MD Posn"?
      Michael Mojher
      Message 2 of 2 , May 14, 2006
        Thanks Micheal. There are no years listed after the initials but
        what you are saying makes sense. Christine will be in on
        Tuesday and I'll scan one of the entries and put it in the "Photos"
        area.

        Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers, and the Mothers of
        Invention.

        Colin

        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Mojher"
        <mgmojher@...> wrote:

        > Colin,
        > Some records are referred to by the shorthand B(irth),
        M(arriage) and D(eath). Usually, there is a year listed after the B,
        M, or D.
        > Can you show an example to us in context larger than "MD
        Posn"?
        > Michael Mojher

        http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/SLOVAK-ROOTS -or- send
        blank email to