Question about MD Posn

  • raybravo2000
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2006
      Ahoj,

      I work at the Archives of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia and the
      genealogist there asked me a question and I have no idea about
      this but I said you guys might.

      Christine Friend is the genealogist and she was showing me
      some records which indicated that person was born in Posn,
      Poland. However, after awhile the entries appear as "MD Posn".
      Does anyone know what "MD" stands for?

      Thanks,
      Colin
    • amiak27