Re: [S-R] Bystricka

  • Laco R (Slovak Roots)
    Message 1 of 4 , May 11, 2006
      Bystricka belongs to the Roman Catholic parish Turciansky
      Peter (hungarian name Turocz Szent Peter or only Szent
      Peter)

      In FHL there is Roman Catholic parish registers of baptisms,
      marriages and deaths for Turciansky Peter, Slovakia,
      formerly Szent-Péter, Turócz, Hungary. Text in Latin and
      Hungarian. from 1773 to 1941

      Laco