RE: [S-R] Military Archives in Vienna

  • Janet Kozlay
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2006
      The problem of email rejection is increasing in an effort on the part of
      servers to reduce spam mail. What has worked for me and others is setting up
      a gmail account (www.gmail.com <http://www.gmail.com/> ). My problem has
      mainly been the other way around, that people are unable to get their
      messages through to me. But the Archives may accept your message if it comes
      from gmail rather than your usual account.

      Janet

      _____

      Message 2 of 3 , May 9, 2006
        Read the message carefully. It thinks messages coming from your mail
        service are spam and are immediately rejecting them.
        Try another email account.
        Bill

        --
        Bill Tarkulich