Re: [S-R] (no subject) where you can put photos

  • Ruth825437@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , May 8, 2006
      Thank You Bill,
      I haven't seen these photos as they aren't family. So don't know if
      they are Slovak -Roots. That is why I asked for the Dead Fred site.
      Ruth

      Message 2 of 5 , May 9, 2006
        Sorry, I don't understand your note.
        When did you ask for a "Dead Fred" site and what is it.
        Are you speaking of some other forum or correspondence?

        Bill

        I haven't seen these photos as they aren't family. So don't know if
        they are Slovak -Roots. That is why I asked for the Dead Fred site.
        Ruth

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Dr. Joe Q.
        Message 3 of 5 , May 9, 2006
          http://www.deadfred.com/

          This is site where you can see pictures of individuals along with any
          known demographics. You can post your own pictures.

          Dr. "Q"