RE: new pictures from slovakia

  • Becki Blair
    Message 1 of 6 , May 7 6:23 PM
      Andy,
      I very much enjoyed your pictures. Thank you for sharing. I have
      questions...
      Was or is Joseph a relative of yours? What did you enjoy the most about your
      trip and what did you enjoy the least?

      Becki

    • Caye Caswick
      Message 2 of 6 , May 8 9:26 AM
        Thanks for sharing Andrew -- I'll be visiting my 2nd
        cousin in Brezina this August -- near the
        Kosice/Trebisov area -- so I'm enjoying those photos
        especially.

        Caye

        http://mail.yahoo.com