(no subject)

  • Ruth825437@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , May 7, 2006
      Can any one tell me the site where you can put photos to see if anyone know
      them. My daughter was given some from 1912 some have names an say Pa. on the
      back. we want to find the owners if can.
      Ruth

      Message 2 of 5 , May 8, 2006
        You will find this address at the bottom of every email you receive from
        this group:

        Go there, login with your yahoo Id and select "Photos" from the left hand
        side. The uploading process is described therein.

        Bill

        Can any one tell me the site where you can put photos to see if anyone know

        them. My daughter was given some from 1912 some have names an say Pa. on
        the
        back. we want to find the owners if can.
        Ruth

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Ruth825437@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , May 8, 2006
          Thank You Bill,
          I haven't seen these photos as they aren't family. So don't know if
          they are Slovak -Roots. That is why I asked for the Dead Fred site.
          Ruth

          Message 4 of 5 , May 9, 2006
            Sorry, I don't understand your note.
            When did you ask for a "Dead Fred" site and what is it.
            Are you speaking of some other forum or correspondence?

            Message 5 of 5 , May 9, 2006
              http://www.deadfred.com/

              This is site where you can see pictures of individuals along with any
              known demographics. You can post your own pictures.

              Dr. "Q"