Re: [S-R] new pictures from slovakia

  • andrew rabatin
    Message 1 of 6 , May 7, 2006
      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, Al Dubnicka <dubytwo@...> wrote:

      > OK, so what do I click onto bring up the pictures?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Al

      in the search bar or google go to www.andrew-rabatin.net and it will
      direct you to my picture page. andy
    • Becki Blair
      Message 2 of 6 , May 7, 2006
        Andy,
        I very much enjoyed your pictures. Thank you for sharing. I have
        questions...
        Was or is Joseph a relative of yours? What did you enjoy the most about your
        trip and what did you enjoy the least?

        Becki

      • Caye Caswick
        Message 3 of 6 , May 8, 2006
          Thanks for sharing Andrew -- I'll be visiting my 2nd
          cousin in Brezina this August -- near the
          Kosice/Trebisov area -- so I'm enjoying those photos
          especially.

          Caye

          http://mail.yahoo.com