Re: [S-R] new pictures from slovakia

  • Al Dubnicka
    Message 1 of 6 , May 6, 2006
      OK, so what do I click onto bring up the pictures?

      Thanks,
      Al
    • andrew rabatin
      Message 2 of 6 , May 7, 2006
        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, Al Dubnicka <dubytwo@...> wrote:

        > OK, so what do I click onto bring up the pictures?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Al

        in the search bar or google go to www.andrew-rabatin.net and it will
        direct you to my picture page. andy
      • Becki Blair
        Message 3 of 6 , May 7, 2006
          Andy,
          I very much enjoyed your pictures. Thank you for sharing. I have
          questions...
          Was or is Joseph a relative of yours? What did you enjoy the most about your
          trip and what did you enjoy the least?

          Becki

        • Caye Caswick
          Message 4 of 6 , May 8, 2006
            Thanks for sharing Andrew -- I'll be visiting my 2nd
            cousin in Brezina this August -- near the
            Kosice/Trebisov area -- so I'm enjoying those photos
            especially.

            Caye

            http://mail.yahoo.com