new pictures from slovakia

  • andrew rabatin
    Message 1 of 6 , May 6, 2006
      we just returned from a genealogy trip to slovakia. we were in the
      Presov, Kosice, and Tatra areas. We had a great time and found out a
      lot about our family. we have posted pictures of the slovak trip from
      april at: andrew-rabatin.net.
    • Evelyn Marsh
      Message 2 of 6 , May 6, 2006
        Andrew,
        I thoroughly enjoyed all your photos taken in Slovakia - what wonderful memories you must have. Thanks for sharing.
        Evelyn

        andrew rabatin <wtravlr1@...> wrote:
        we just returned from a genealogy trip to slovakia. we were in the
        Presov, Kosice, and Tatra areas. We had a great time and found out a
        lot about our family. we have posted pictures of the slovak trip from
        april at: andrew-rabatin.net.

        Genealogy research Cellular phone family plan Family genealogy Family vacations Genealogy family tree

      • Al Dubnicka
        Message 3 of 6 , May 6, 2006
          OK, so what do I click onto bring up the pictures?

          Thanks,
          Al
        • andrew rabatin
          Message 4 of 6 , May 7, 2006
            --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, Al Dubnicka <dubytwo@...> wrote:

            > OK, so what do I click onto bring up the pictures?
            >
            > Thanks,
            > Al

            in the search bar or google go to www.andrew-rabatin.net and it will
            direct you to my picture page. andy
          • Becki Blair
            Message 5 of 6 , May 7, 2006
              Andy,
              I very much enjoyed your pictures. Thank you for sharing. I have
              questions...
              Was or is Joseph a relative of yours? What did you enjoy the most about your
              trip and what did you enjoy the least?

              Becki

            • Caye Caswick
              Message 6 of 6 , May 8, 2006
                Thanks for sharing Andrew -- I'll be visiting my 2nd
                cousin in Brezina this August -- near the
                Kosice/Trebisov area -- so I'm enjoying those photos
                especially.

                Caye

                http://mail.yahoo.com