Re: [S-R] Szepes-Szt` Lörincz

  • fc_popovich
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2006
      I am thinking that it says the wife is formerly from a different
      area. The POD is legible and the DOLOM seems pretty legible. (But
      what do they mean?)

      On closer look the "LUCHYM" perhaps starts with an "S". I tried to
      enlarge a scan of the wording , but not sure that has helped much.

      Thanks for your assistance. I certainly appreciate the help!
      Fran

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Armata, Joseph R. (JArmata)"