Family History

  • Ruth825437@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2006
      I can find my husband grandfather in the Family History site.
      They have what they call Batch Number F519802
      Sheet 002 and Source Call No. 1553736 then type Film. I know what
      the film means but what are the others. I have checked and they seem to send
      me to a lot of things that i can't tell if they have anything to do with
      what I want.
      Ruth