Re: [S-R] Swepes-Szt` Lörincz

  • Vladimir Bohinc
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2006
      Sorry Fran,
      Can't see a thing. Send me a high resolution scan directly.
      Best ,
      Vladimir

      I will read this tomorrow, because it is late and I am going home now. Been working for 15 hours.

      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2006
        Thanks Valimir. I do not have access to your direct e-mail
        address.....

        In the meantime I replaced the photo here at Slovak-Roots with a
        larger version. Can you read it in the LARGE format?

        wrote:

        > Sorry Fran,
        > Can't see a thing. Send me a high resolution scan directly.
        > Best ,
        > Vladimir
        >
        > I will read this tomorrow, because it is late and I am going home
        now. Been working for 15 hours.

        Terms
        > of Service.

        ----
        > -----------
        > >

        > > __________ Informacia od NOD32 1.1513 (20060429) __________

        > > http://www.eset.sk

        http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/SLOVAK-ROOTS -or- send blank

        Family genealogy
        > Family vacations Genealogy family tree

        of Service.

        -----------

        > __________ Informacia od NOD32 1.1513 (20060429) __________

        > http://www.eset.sk

      • johnqadam
        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2006
          >>> Thanks Valimir. I do not have access to your direct e-mail
          address..... <<<

          His web site is http://www.konekta.sk/
        • fc_popovich
          Message 4 of 4 , May 2, 2006