Re: [S-R] Swepes-Szt` Lörincz

  • fc_popovich
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2006
      Thank You Valimir, I will scan the document to the photos section in
      a bit.
      Fran

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Vladimir Bohinc" <konekta@...>
      wrote:

      > Dear Fran,
      > This baptism was in the Brutovce parish. "Pod Luchym Dolom" could
      mean some local address, which is not on the map ( I would have to
      see the original writing).
      > et uxor ejus is written after the name of the first Godfather and
      means " and his wife"
      > Vladimir

      http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/SLOVAK-ROOTS -or- send blank

      Family genealogy
      > Family vacations Genealogy family tree

      of Service.

      > __________ Informacia od NOD32 1.1513 (20060429) __________

      > http://www.eset.sk

    • fc_popovich
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2006
        Dear Valimir, I scanned the text in question to the photo section
        under Popovic in Vsyny Slavkov. Please have a look and see what you
        think. I tried a Latin translation site with no luck. Thanks very
        much. Fran